Salsa Blackburn: Thursdays 8pm
8.00pm to 8.45pm Beginner Class
What to expect in your first weeks with us:
- Week 1 - Basic steps and partner hold
- Week 2 - Leading and following
- Week 3 - Partner dancing basics
- Week 4 - Partner dancing, moving around
- Week 5 - Adding some style
- Week 6 - Putting it all together
9.15pm to 10.00pm - Choice of Improver Class or Intermediate Class
10.00pm to 11.00pm Time for Practice
A Sweet Salsa class close to the Blackburn area.
Two 45 minute sessions are held - The first is a choice of beginner or improver level.
After a short break we return with a choice of improver class or an intermediate class for more experienced dancers though new dancers are welcome to watch.
Where there is a choice, classes run side-by-side so select whichever is suitable for you.
A chance to practice what you have learned follows the classes.
There is no need to book for classes
- simply come along and join in when you are ready.
Complete beginners are more than welcome ANYTIME.