7.00pm to 7.45pm Complete Beginner Salsa Course - Six weeks from March 6th 2018
- Week 1 - Basic steps and partner hold
- Week 2 - Leading and following
- Week 3 - Partner dancing basics
- Week 4 - Partner dancing, moving around
- Week 5 - Adding some style
- Week 6 - Putting it all together
8.00pm to 8.45pm - Improver Class
8.45pm to 10.00pm - Time for Practice
Tuesday evening at Clitheroe is intended for beginner and improver level dancers though everyone is welcome to polish up their dancing skills.
The price covers the whole evening so for one payment you could be learning or practicing from 7pm to 10.00pm.
There will be 2 classes running at the same time and you chose the class that is suitable to your level and we advise that anyone new to dancing should take part in the beginner class for approximately 6 weeks. This will vary from person to person but if you are unsure just ask Julia or Steve for guidance.
The main aim of the evening though is to have fun whilst you learn and we are sure that anyone who comes along will have a great time.
There is no need to book for classes
- simply come along and join in when you are ready.
Complete beginners are more than welcome ANYTIME.
Start Time: 7.00pm
Entry Price: £5.00