8.00pm to 9.00pm Beginner Class
What to expect in your first weeks with us:
- Week 1 - Basic steps and partner hold
- Week 2 - Leading and following
- Week 3 - Partner dancing basics
- Week 4 - Partner dancing, moving around
- Week 5 - Adding some style
- Week 6 - Putting it all together
8.00pm to 9.00pm - Improver Class
9.00pm - Time for Practice
Tuesday evening at Clitheroe is intended for beginner and improver level dancers though everyone is welcome to polish up their dancing skills.
There will be 2 classes running at the same time and you choose the class that is suitable to your level and we advise that anyone new to dancing should take part in the beginner class for approximately 6 weeks. This will vary from person to person but if you are unsure just ask Julia or Steve for guidance.
The main aim of the evening though is to have fun whilst you learn and we are sure that anyone who comes along will have a great time.
There is no need to book for classes
- simply come along and join in when you are ready.
Complete beginners are more than welcome ANYTIME.
Start Time: 8.00pm
Entry Price: £6.00